The Careys New Homes Group of Companies (Careys New Homes) is committed to privacy, the responsible use of information, the need to safeguard the privacy of visitors to our Web site, and to maintaining compliance with global privacy legislation.
Information we gather
The type of visitor information Careys New Homes collects generally includes a name, work address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and any other relevant contact details which you have communicated to us by whatever means whether by e-mail, through this website or otherwise. We may also collect information about the use of our products and services, any preferences that we are told about, or information that is submitted voluntarily to us, such as requests for further information in a specific area of interest, an on-line survey or registration for a conference or event.
Information may also be indirectly collected through the Careys New Homes Internet access logs or cookies. This occurs automatically when you access pipc.com. This information is used to enhance your visit to our site. It does not personally identify you and we do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preference.
When you visit our site we send you a cookie, which is used in the following ways:
- to help us recognize your computer as a unique visitor (not just a number); so, if you are requesting publications from various parts of this site, the cookie can memorise your shopping list for you and put it on your order form.
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site, and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Why Careys New Homes collects information
The personal information that is provided by or obtained from you is used and/or held by us for maintaining our records and in order that we can communicate with you. We need to communicate with you to respond to any requests for information you make and to provide any specific service you request. We may also use the information you provide to send you information which we believe may be useful to you, including newsletters, briefing notes and updates, and invitations to our seminars and other events. If you do not wish to receive this information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:Web site manager Careys New Homes Carey House Great Central Way Webley Middlesex HA9 0HR
Disclosure of personal information
Careys New Homes will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from clients.
Careys New Homes will not disclose any personal information provided unless you have authorized us to so do, or if we are required to do so by law. Please note that if at any time Careys New Homes is required by law to release information about you or your organization, Careys New Homes will co-operate fully with the relevant authorities.
Keeping information secure
Careys New Homes has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control. These include:
- Secure computer storage facilities.
- Encryption of your information whilst it travels between your computer and our servers. Careys New Homes uses Secure Socket Layer encryption.
- Firewalls. Careys New Homes has its own firewalls to provide security. These are designed to prevent others from accessing confidential data or accessing Careys New Homes’s internal networks that store client/visitor data.
- The conducting of quarterly third-party security audits.
Scope of the policy
Please note, this Privacy Statement does not apply to actions, processes or policies of Careys New Homes that are directly related to:
- Employee records of current or former employees.
Changes to the policy
Careys New Homes will update this privacy statement as required. If changes to our policy do occur, they will be posted on Careys New Homes’s Web site so that those affected are always aware of the type of information collected, how the information may be used, and under what circumstances and to whom it may be disclosed by Careys New Homes.